Sunday, November 9, 2008

since my last post

my best (male) friend died (he was 50, a stroke survivor, had brain cancer, so it wasn't a surprise, but we love(d) each other very much and I miss him daily). i'm glad he's not in pain anymore. I dealt with stuff related to that on the board, and I don't feel like getting into it here.

a couple of weeks later, I got my leg broken in 3 places at judo. i'm scheduled for surgery this friday. going to have some metal in me, for a while. also dealt with this mostly on the board.

so this post is basically, hi, i'm not dead. I also decided to go back to school to become a cross between a physical and an occupational therapist. I want to help people apply principles of tai chi to live better in their houses. just need to find a local program and get into it.

1 comment: